DUNE CREST RESORT PET POLICIES
The management of the Outer Reach Resort is aware of the unique needs and issues that come with running a Pet Friendly Resort. To better serve all of our guests, we have designated certain buildings for guests with pets. Or our guest with pets, we have established the following policies:
1. All pets must be registered at check-in. Registration states that the guest is taking full personal and financial responsibility 2. for their pet and will obey all of our pet policies.
3. All Pet Buildings are near convenient relief areas. We and the National seashore require the use of a pooper scooper.
CRATE TRAINED PETS may be left alone in room for short durations (less than four hours) ONLY IF:
> Each pet must be kept in a pet crate
> Pet can not be left alone for long intervals (more than four hours).
> Guest must inform front office when leaving pet unattended. Guest must sign in at the front office with contact information and estimated return time.
> If there are any noise issues (barking) due to pet, guest agrees to come back IMMEDIATELY to remedy the situation.
UNCRATED PETS MAY NOT BE LEFT IN THE ROOM UNATTENDED FOR ANY REASON.
Front Office has the number of pet sitters in the area.Pet sitting services are not provided by our Outer Reach Resort.
The Outer Reach Resort is not responsible for the availability or quality of pet sitter services.
4. Pet owners are responsible and liable for any damages or clean up costs incurred to the room including lost revenue due to the room being out of service.
5. For the benefit of all our guests, while in the off-leash dog park, guest will be aware of and follow all posted dog park rules.
6. Two pets limit per room. There is a $20 per pet per night charge.
7. All pets must be on a leash at all times when on the grounds of the property. Provincetown and Truro have leash laws requiring this.
8. You and your pet are in the National Seashore. PLEASE BE AWARE OF POISON IVY. Please check your pet for ticks after any walks on the seashore paths.
9. Please brush your pet outdoors to minimize hair or fur in the room.
10. Please do not allow pets on the bed.
There is a fee of $25.00 or excessive cleaning due to pet hair or fur. There will be a replacement charge for any destroyed linens, blankets, bedspreads, rugs or woodwork.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation
We like all of our guests to enjoy their stay at the Outer Reach Resort